Boat Lifts and Personal Watercraft Lifts – EZ Dock’s new Boat Port is the perfect choice for many skiffs, runabouts, and light fishing boats. Adjustable rollers and bunks allow the Boat Port to fit a wide variety of boat shapes and sizes.
Designed like our other EZ Port products with an easy drive-on, push off method of dry docking, the Boat Port is self-floating and can move with the changing water levels. Keeping your boat high and dry, the Boat Port eliminates the need for winching, cranking, pumping or hoisting.
Features and Benefits
- Easy loading & unloading
- Optional flip up cleat to secure boat to lift
- Customizable skid bunks to fit a variety of hull shapes
- Fully adjustable keel rollers can be added for certain hulls
- Two replaceable rear wear plates
- Supplemental flotation available for added bouyancy
- Multiple T-nut locations for custom bunks/rollers
- Easy loading and unloading
- Self-centering roller
Introducing the EZ BoatPort ™ with air-assist and side extensions. The new EZ BoatPort components enhance the convenience of use and boat lifting capacity to a new level. The new modular 20” platform extensions provide added floatation and walk-around space while the new air-assist floatation tank with easy to use controls boost the boat lifting capacity to 5000lbs. The air-assisted units offer a choice of control units that include: standard AC powered pump with manual controls; DC battery powered pump with solar charging system and manual controls (deep cycle battery not included) and an AC powered remote control pump unit. In the future a DC remote controlled pump unit will be offered. All EZ BoatPort components are offered separately or by approved packages.
- Drive-On System- Allows for positive contact between the boat and lift for stable porting in strong current or windy conditions
- Bunk Options- With two adjustable bunk options the EZ BoatPort is designed for V-hull, flat bottom, or jet boats
- Air-Assist Pump Unit- There are three air-assist pump unit options available: standard AC powered pump with manual controls; DC battery powered pump with solar charging system and manual controls (deep cycle battery not included); and an AC powered remote controlled pump unit.All pump units provide easy, hassle free operation with an approximate lift time of 30-90 seconds.
- Patent Pending Lift Design for boats up to 5000lbs. For EZ BoatPorts without air-assist a minimum water depth of 20” is required and for EZ BoatPorts with air-assist a minimum water depth of 36” is required.
- Versatile mounting options allow for multiple installation methods.
- Modular System- Allows for expanding or reconfiguring your boatlift/dock by simply adding components. Can be used with standard EZ Dock, traditional floating or fixed docks.
- Complete Platform Design- Safe and Easy to use without any open areas or exposed metal.
- Durable- Made completely out of marine grade materials.
- Accessibility- Side extension options offer three sided accessibility for easy access to clean or cover your watercraft.